Monday, December 22, 2008

say my name...

Although no one's ever mistakenly called me by another woman's name, I have to admit I've been known to slip up a time or two or okay maybe even, three... Oops. (Hey, I can't help it if I know a lot of men-hee hee)

BUT, in my humble opinion, all the flipping out, getting mad and kicking a fuss that 48% of you are threatening to do seems a tad futile if the offense was committed during sleep. No one intentionally makes that kind of mistake when they're awake and alert (trust me), let alone what he/she can control during a deep slumber.


And let's be honest, most people forget their dreams soon after waking. Do you really want to remind them that they were thinking about another person? Hmm, didn't think so. Cut your eyes all you want but let's be clear- it's gonna piss me off royally if you wake me up in the middle of the night to discuss something that I can't even remember. I'm just saying.

Needless to say, I'm with the 51% who just don't think it's worth it. I don't wanna fight. Maybe it's the dude in me but can't we just be glad that we're here together and not worry about what's really going through my head???

1 comment: