Tuesday, December 16, 2008

on second thought...

Okay, so 77% are down to comfortable using toys/ games with our partners. Can't say that I'm really surprised. Considering the world we live in, I'm willing to bet that the majority of the 22% whom responded not so much, only said that because they're too chicken to bring it up themselves and no one's suggested yet.

You know, kinda like the quiet "good" girls who are really just waiting for any boy to look their way so the slut out missions can commence?

In hindsight, a more interesting question might have been, have you ever tried to get it popping with the toys and totally get shut down? Read: your partner freezes up and looks like you suggested inviting his/her mom into a 3-some? Talk about akward.
And if so, how the heck do you recover from that? Do you simply laugh and say, 'Just kidding' really fast? Cause the way I see it, if the person feels all offended like your suggestion is a personal insult (i.e " I don't play those reindeer games! I can't believe you think I'm that type of guy/girl!!!"), the whole hook-up could be a wrap. Forreal, forreal...

No comments:

Post a Comment