Wednesday, December 3, 2008

god got jokes...

See now, yesterday I was feeling like a grouch and didn't want to post/email/ im/ do anything computer related. But this morning, I woke up on a mission to get to jabber jawing. And guess what? My Road Runner service was down. So I spent almost three hours of my life on the phone with the poor Time Waner rep trying to figure out what in the world was wrong with my internet connection. And just when the 'Level 3' rep (yes, I went through three whole levels of rebooting the computer, checking the IP address, plugging and unplugging the same two cords) was about to throw in the towel, back on it came!! You know what....

1 comment:

  1. Wow is very nice of you to apreciate your blessings by continuing to be prolific and keep us old folks smiling.
    Ms Elsa

    ReplyDelete