Friday, October 10, 2008

of course i read the newspaper...

Yes, I am aware of the fact that the world economy is going to hell in a hand basket. Yes, I realize that there are people losing their homes and chunks of life savings in a matter of moments. And yes, I know that at time like this we should all be buckling down and getting focused on the things in life that truly matter... But err-um, not for nothing, this morning all I wanna talk about is Britney.

Seriously, how excited am I to waste 90 minutes of my life watching this upcoming MTV "documentary" on the trainwreck that has been the former Mousekateer's life for the last two years??? Tentatively titled, 'For The Record: Britney Spears,' the doc follows Brit-Brit on her comeback trail and promises to address about what had happened to America's favorite Pinhead Pop Star. As Ms. Spears (if you nasty) so eloquently explains the super-duper extended brain fart during which she chopped off her hair, attacked the paparazzi with an umbrella, showed up at every event possible in a pair of brown knee-highs boots from the local Sunset Blvd Goodwill, traded underwear with strippers, performed at the MTV Awards hopped up on every sedative known to man and but of course, lost custody of her kids to the dirties white boy on the planet: "I'm a smart person, what the hell was I thinking?" I don't Brit know but I surely plan to find out.

Oh and no, I don't give a damn if the whole this is being orchestrated by her handler/ publicist/ manager/ personal savior Larry Rudolph (read: ain't nothing but an over-edited bunch of lies to brainwash us into buying her new album). The fact that there's a shot of her sans extensions preparing to have a wig slapped on shown in the trailer is enough to make MY LIFE!!!

MTV, November 30th, 10pm. It's Britney, BEE-YATCH!!
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1596736/20081009/spears_britney.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment