Sunday, October 26, 2008

if i only gain 5lbs...

I will be beyond a lucky camper. I have eaten so much over this past weekend, I am scared to try on my safety jeans- you know the ones that are 3 sizes too big, made entirely of cheap spandex and that you pack just in case (as it often will with my greedy behind) the eating gets out of control? I am so about to be the one woman Sisterhood of the Traveling Sweats as I hustle back to NYC this morning.

The best thing about going to visit good friends that live far away is the building excitement. The worst thing? The letdown when it's time to leave. Whenever I arrive at the airport, I always feel like the bad seven year-old totally pouty and unable to grasp the concept that we'll see each other again. I hate good-byes. Damn a new iPhone, when is Apple going create travel portals so that I can get back and forth in the blink of an eye?

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely having that feeling right now . . . and loving the new pic and polls. Though so mad you were that close and I didn't see you:)

    ReplyDelete