Thursday, October 16, 2008

home sweet home...

Ruby keeps peeing on my doormat.

My next door neighbor owns this unruly little chihuahua named Ruby who apparently thinks my doormat is her tinkle spot. Sigh.
Gladys keeps trying to convince me that Ruby does this because she loves me. But somehow, I'm not buying that. Although I guess it could be worse... I could live 3 doors down where the doorway is apparently her poop drop. I wonder how Ruby feels about them?

I know, I know, you're probably thinking, "Gross. Why doesn't she just buy herself a new mat and keep it moving?" But let me ask you this, what's the point of replacing it if Ruby is just going to strike again?? Huh, Sherlock?

My mom is always advising me, "Mitzi, you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar." Fine. So I won't go over there and shake the fire outta the little monster. (insert pout) But I am gonna need to figure out exactly how to diplomatically explain to my beloved neighbor- 'cause lord knows I love me some nosey Gladys who stays running off to a bingo game leaving behind her kindergarten dropout grandson, trifling 33 year-old son and the zoo of wild animals (she's got 2 dogs, 3 cats, a snake, mice, birds, fish and a turtle in her tiny 2-bedroom apartment)- that this little habit of Ruby's is not hot. At all.

Pray for me please.

4 comments:

  1. Sprinkle red pepper in the area. It is a safe remedy that will ward off that cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She pees there because she's always peed there. Get a new mat and put that nasty ass mat in front of Glady's damn door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I see I'm not the only one with doggie problems. Except.. MY dog is the problem. We are working through some seperation and territorial issues. Check out the blog.

    JAB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse you where is your one and only sister's 30th birthday shout out? I thought maybe it was cut off on my phone because i was in Jamaica but it's really not there:(

    ReplyDelete