Tuesday, October 7, 2008

his brisket is beyond...

Oh my GOD, Sarah Silverman released what is by far the funniest get-out-and-vote-for-Obama video EVER. In what's being called The Great Schlep movement, Sarah encourages young liberal Jewish voters to get off their fat asses, fly to Florida and convince their grandparents not to screw Barack Obama over in the election just because his middle name is Hussein. I promise you, its so funny I started to snort!!
Just cause it made me so happy, not only am I providing a link but, I've also added the actual video at the very bottom of the page (so scroll down NOW). Oh and if you're Jewish or have a good Jewish friend, PLEASE pass it along. This election is WAY too important to be complacent...

1 comment:

  1. I'm usually not a fan of Sarah...but this is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete