Wednesday, January 13, 2010

up, up and away...

I suck at packing.

No matter how early I begin, inevitably, I will always wind up throwing the last items into my bag and rushing out the door with moments to spare-if that. So needless to say, I've only got about 10 minutes to gush about how excited I am to be headed to Barbados for the weekend to check out the island and attend the annual Barbados Jazz Festival. Fingers crossed it will be LOTS of fun and tomfoolery to report.

Shout out to Nicole for inviting me to the Rih-Rih concert where I met the representative from the Barbados Tourism Board Director. Now that's what friends are for!



And while you're waiting to hear back from me, please be sure to vote in the Mitzi Moments Better Booty in 2010 giveaway and PRAY from the people of Haiti/ Dominican Republic. 7.0 on the Richter scale is no joke and they need all the positive energy (and monetary donations) we can spare.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about that night...you have no idea how happy I am to know that I helped make a useful connection! Have a great time and I'll see ya when you are back! :-)

    ReplyDelete