Monday, January 4, 2010

so this is what a pantie-sniffer looks like...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know today is the first work day of the new year/ decade but I gotta tell you- I'm so not for ready it. Seriously, I think my body may need another 24 hours to recover from the non-stop tomfoolery of the 2009 holiday festivities and this damn head cold that I seem to have picked up on Saturday night. Sigh.

Guess I still need to learn when to say when...

But before I go back to bed to stage a much-needed do-over, I wanted to share the news story about the ex-mayor of Lancashire in England who recently confessed to breaking into women's homes and what? Stealing their underwear. *blank stare*

Mmm-hmm, apparently homeboy's pantie raid lasted from January to June of last year. And at one point, it got so bad that not only were women going to the police about the number of missing garments but one woman actually went so far as to install a hidden camera in her bedroom. Can you imagine?

Uh-uh, Jesus take the wheel...

1 comment: