Sunday, April 25, 2010

touchdown...

Oh shoot, oh shoot! I am SO excited, I can hardly type! I just read in the NYT that after a tragic banishment to cable, Friday Night Lights (one of my most favoritest shows EVER) is coming back to NBC for its fourth season!! WOO HOO!!!

Honestly, I don't even know HOW in the world I fell head over heels in love a show about a small little backwoods town in Texas...

BLANK STARE

Oh wait, yes I do. Smash Williams a.k.a Gaius Charles. Lord have mercy that boy is F-I-N-E. READ: I'd pay to watch this man BREATHE for hours on end if it was an option.
*simultaneously fans self and reaches for the wet wipes*Anyhoo, eventually my borderline obsession with 'Smash' eventually lead to me getting all caught up in the actual storyline of the show and voila, here we are.

So come May 7th, Jesus be a plateful of warm chocolate chip cookies, glass of cheap red and a comfy seat in the middle of my couch cause it is ON!

1 comment:

  1. Hands down, THE BEST show on TV. I've been straight HATING on the satellite folks, who saw this season late last year... I'm over it now, though. Can't wait for the show to get started... (But Smash is off to an HBCU... will we see him this season?)

    ReplyDelete