Thursday, April 22, 2010

happy earth day...




So Obama is in New York City this afternoon, popping off the warning shots at Wall Street bankers and financial industry lobbyists. Interesting. I'll be curious to see how this one goes over. Although quietly, what I'm really wondering is how many of the execs at Goldman Sachs simply decided to take the day off to avoid the ridiculous amount of gridlock that's about to shut down lower Manhattan. Since it's so nice out and they've still got those ginormous bonuses to burn anyway... I'm just saying.

DEAD

And not for nothing, I can't tell you the last time I watched an episode of South Park. To be honest, white frat boy humor has never really been my cup of tea or should I say bottle of beer. But there;s something kind of unsettling about the fact that an episode of a freaking cartoon can cause a terrorist group to issue death threats like they were coupons for Macy's weekly 1-day sale.

*blank stare with 3 long blinks*

Dear Lord, I'm trying to be a better person in 20100 but there are moments I tell ya... There are moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment