Thursday, July 2, 2009

wrong on so many levels...

Err-um, why is Ruby (my neighbor's bad ass miniature chihuahua) pregnant AGAIN?  

Like seriously? Not for nothing, all that runt does is bark her head off, pee on my doormat and get knocked up.  She's like the four-legged welfare queen of my building.  It's too much.

So anyhoo, I go over to offer my congrats on the impeding births. Cause you know, rule number 1000001 to surviving life in the hood: do not judge. If you don't think four dogs ( 2 chihuahuas and 2 pitbulls) in one cramped two bedroom apt isn't already a lot, so be it. Have at it. 

But wait on it... don't you know this hooker is knocked up by her own son from the last litter, Brownie!?!?!

Ruby + Brownie= a little bit of vomit in my mouth right now.

Jesus be the ASPCA because yours truly is DONE.

3 comments: