Friday, July 31, 2009

lord...


So if you were wondering how long it was going to take Eminem to respond to Ms. Mariah's cute little single, Obsessed (which for the record, I actually like), this video is your answer. 

Dayum... can you feel the shank? Marshall went IN.  

Ya know, I might be going out on a limb here BUT I'm thinking that Mariah and Nick should probably just go sit down somewhere, be quiet and reflect for a sec. Cause I don't care how many red carpets you wanna wear between now and forever and this right here... this is NOT okay.

4 comments:

  1. wowwwww. I can't believe he went IN like that! I couldn't even listen to the whole thing.*DEAD*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww! I swear, that is the ONLY reaction to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em just proved Mariah's point. He's obsessed. Who the hell saves voicemails from 7 years ago? I think Mariah and Nick should take Halie,Kim and Em's mom on a shopping spree and post it on you tube, like 50 cent and Rick Ross' baby mama.

    ReplyDelete