Tuesday, February 3, 2009

michelle ain't wearing mismatched drawers...

Okay I have to take a moment to shout out one of my friends that making the magic happen despite all the drama and confusion going on with this unstable economy... my girl Melissa.

After I don't know how many years of talking about her love (borderline obsession) of beautiful lingerie and putting my cotton 3-pack loving behind up on to some of the best places to cop cute undies on a budget(trashy.com anyone?), last Thursday Melissa's e-commerce site Dames And Broads, http://www.damesandbroads.com/ finally went live. WOO HOO!!!
Based on her belief that women have a God given right to look and feel sexy each day (can I get an amen?), Dames and Broads is designed to bring affordable, decadent and wearable internationally designed lingerie to the masses. Read: for all ya'll who are three steps above Victoria Secret but not exactly ready to part with La Perla cash.
So feel free to finally toss that pair of period drawers with the snapped elastic wasitband in the trash and step your sexy up. You know, Michelle would want you to!

2 comments:

  1. hey mitzi,

    thanks for posting this...good stuff! i'd love to interview her for "in her shoes." please forward me her contact information if you think she'd be interested.

    ciao!

    renae
    www.inhershoesblog.com

    ReplyDelete