Monday, August 2, 2010

my marilyn moment...

Happy early Birthday to you-
Happy early Birthday to you-
Happy early BIRFDAY PRESIDENT OBAMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Happy early Birthday to YOU!

So in case you haven't heard, Wednesday the 4th is our President's 49th birthday.... Hard to believe he's still under 50 considering how much he's visually aged since taking office. *shrug* I'm just saying.

So what do you think he's going to wish for this year? The end of the recession, a stop to the all the oil leaks, a more cooperative Congress, world peace? Or maybe that man just wants Michelle to jump out a cake and one of those new 3-D televisions. You tell me.

Either way, I SURE hope this next year is a lot better than the last. Cause I'm not sure how many more apologies and appearances on the View I'm going to be able to take.

BLANK STARE

Oh and in case you haven't already, please go sign his official online birthday card! This birthday boy needs all the love we can muster right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment