Thursday, December 10, 2009

they all fall down...

So 'Snooki,' the tiniest of the girl guidos on MTV's latest reality show, Jersey Shore is about to get punched in the face in this week's episode, huh? Interesting. Not quite sure why a woman getting knocked the f'k out by a grown ass man makes for appropriate television even if it is on cable but hey, who am I?

Oh wait, they're going to run a PSA afterwards to denounce violence against women. Ahhhh, of course. Now that makes it all better... Not. 'Cause I love a messy reality show more than most people I know (hence, my morbid obsession with A&E's Intervention and Hoarders) but even I have to draw the line in the dirty, broken glass, syringe needle filled sand on this one.

1 comment:

  1. She was on 'The Wendy Williams' show the other day. They sorta joked about the "fight scene", but failed to mention that she was hit by a guy.

    That changes everything.

    ReplyDelete