Thursday, July 31, 2008

i miss my cookies...

Ok, so for the umpteenth time I've started up this workout/ better living regiment thingy of mine. This time around in addition to eating healthier, I've committed to jogging from my apartment on 169th Street to the gym on 145th and then doing weights/ ab work to battle the buddha belly. And while in theory, there's this huge sense of accomplishment everytime I actually succeed at this feat, the reality is a lot less thrilling. To put it nicely, I feel like crap.
My body is all achy. My skin feels extra tight and my stoopid sports bra hurts my right shoulder like a bee-yatch. It's gotten to the point I can barely walk the dog around the block. And lord have mercy, I'm so tired. It's all I can do to stay awake surign the workday. And for those that've called around 1.30p, I'm prob not awake. But I think that worse part is that I'm cranky as I don't know what. All this damn excercise does not make me half as happy as a a bag of Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Let's keep it real- the ONLY thing stopping me from quitting is that I'm too damn cheap to buy a whole new wardrobe. Cuteness kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment