Wednesday, July 23, 2008

get the popcorn ready...

So tonight is the first of the two-part CNN Special Black In America: a documentary exploring the current state of African Americans in United States. And since I still don't have TIVO the first, I will be sitting my black behind down to watch it. Not that I need Soledad to tell me that there's a lot of work to be done in our community but it will be interesting to see what messages about our community are being given to mainstream America this year. Cause you know, there's a damn investigative special on Black folks every year. Okay? I guess the big question is, after we watch this and talk about it to death, exactly what are we going to do?

There's an online component fot those of you who want to be heard:
CNN.com/blackinamerica

No comments:

Post a Comment