Tuesday, August 5, 2008

get 'em girl...

I really do mean to post everyday. How-some-ever, life has a funny way of getting in the way. go figure. But enough with the excuses, on to the good news. My mom's sister, affectionately known as Tia Puchi is in town for 2 weeks. So I've been running around spending quality time with her. Which is hilarity at its best. In my humble opinion, my Tia is exactly what you would get if you crossed my little sister Melissa and myslef- an outgoing, sarcastic, hard-headed diva- who loves her dogs. For those that know that know both me and Melissa, I'll let you be the judge of which attributes belong to whom. ;)
But enough of my favorite aunt and how much fun I've been having doing nothing worth talking about, can we please have a moment about double dutch? And how it is now going to be a competitve varsity sport in the NYC public highschools. Can we get an Amen? Cause if I jog past ONE MORE fifteen year old girl or guy with love handles and a gut, I'm gonna have to burn down the nearest McDonalds! All fun and jokes aside, aren't your the teen years supossed to be when everything you have is tight, right and stands up all on its own? You can only blame the growth hormones so much before we have to admit that sitting on a stoop from the time they get out of school until they go into the apartment at night doesn't exactly burn a lot of calories. Okay?

Read and celebrate:

No comments:

Post a Comment