Wednesday, February 24, 2010

say ahhh-haaa-haaa...

For the most part, I make every effort to be in a good mood. Therefore I tend to laugh a lot. But there's difference between laughing and laughing til you cry. And I have to tell you that when I watched this video that my homie Carla sent me the link to... I damn near fell out of chair. Like seriously, it was one of those almost-died-from-lack-of-oxygen because I was so busy laughing moments. So thank you for that Carlita!

Anyhoo, enough about me and the ignorance that help my workday go by.

The last time the winner of the Fat Bitch! giveaway laughed until she cried was while watching The Pineapple Express. You know, I still haven't seen that movie... Well fingers crossed, Tamara and her guest will have the same experience when she goes to see the Erica Watson's fabulous comedy show tomorrow night!

Congrats Tamara!

Hurry and send me an email with your full name to: mitzimoments@gmail.com so that I can dish all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment