Tuesday, June 2, 2009

kinda makes celebrity news not so important...

Good grief, if ever, this was a day deserving of a do-over. First, I woke up this morning with a crick in my neck, pinch in my hip and a headache from hell. Then to make matters worse, I heard the breaking news about the very real possibility of Air France Jet 447 being found in pieces in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Seriously?

Cause the thing is, I LIVE to fly. If I could get on a plane from here to the corner, I'd do it. But over the past couple of years there have been so many crashes... it's a lot. My nerves are getting increasing worse... especially when I'm not the one flying.

I know, I know, sounds totally irrational but oh so true. I get so weirded out anytime my family and friends get on a plane, its ridiculous. Like I want a call when boarding, right before take off, as soon as they say it's safe to turn on cell phone and the moment you step outta that airport. And no, I don't give a damn if you're on the other side of the world. Find yourself an international calling card and make the magic happen. (LOL, can you say neurotic?)

The thing is, I don't want to be the one left behind. Call me selfish but I'm very okay with the idea of being the one that goes down in flames. Now as for being the one that has to go pick up the remains? Not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment