Wednesday, June 10, 2009

blame it on the rain...

Goodness this weather is blowing me. I swear, repeatedly waking up to gray skies puts me in the foulest mood. I don't want to go nowhere, do nothing, talk to nobody, it's awful.

Shoot, this crappy weather is probably why folks in Ohio have issues like a grown ass, 41 year-old man wearing a bright green woman's one-piece bathing suit and construction boots harassing women in a public park.  

Yeah, you read that right.  

Apparently dude, was running up on random women and young girls and asking whether or not they liked his outfit. Really?  You're looking for fashion advice? Sigh.

But the tomfoolery doesn't stop there...  

In a completely separate incident, a woman caught a man wearing a purple bra and boxers breaking into her car.  Mmm-hmm...  The poor woman said, "I was actually kind of worried.  He was in a bra and boxers and going through my car.  I didn't know what to think." 

Yeah, I can see how that might be sensory overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment