Thursday, March 26, 2009

not so fast with the co-sign...

Okay don't nobody dislike stank ass folks more than the kid. Forreal, forrreal. For as long as I can remember, my sense of smell has been extremely heightened. Honestly, I believe it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm five foot flat a.k.a armpit level.  So where as the odor has to rise to meet a taller person's nose, that mess just smacks me dead in the face. 

So you'd think that the announcement of this new stink-free underwear that Japanese astronauts are testing out in space would make Mitzi a very happy girl. But then again...

I'm not sure about folks being able to run around in the same pair of drawers for days at a time... Just because it don't stink that doesn't make you any less dirty.  

And not for nothing, I depend on my sense of smell to help me decide when the hell to keep it moving. Like, no sir don't let the fly shoes fool you.  that chick right there ain't put on deodorant OR take a shower today! And let's not even talk about all the implications for those still playing the quickie hook-up game... humph, humph, humph.

Jesus be the bacteria that grows in dark places. Cause I sure the hell don't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment