Tuesday, April 22, 2008

such a joni mitchell cliche...

Why is it that the only time I EVER feel like working out is when I'm on deadline?
I've been trapped inside my apartment for the last three days working on this never ending feature that will remain nameless until it hits newsstands and the ONLY thing I wanted more than a shower (which I got thank you very much) was to go to the gym. I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to talk to my mom, I didn't want to move my car from one side of the street to the other or even walk the dog. But I damn sure envisioned myself busting my ass to Britney Spears on a treadmill. What is that modern day cabin fever??

Of course, now that I can actually afford to spend 3 hours on the whole gum process (you know, getting dressed, going to the gym, working out and coming back home) with relative impunity, its' the LAST thing I want to do.... I'd much rather get a hearty breakfast and order some more of my fave cellulite cream. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment