Wednesday, April 16, 2008

don't let the smile fool you, she was freezing too...

So just like that, I'm back in NYC. Well, the emergency bi-coastal timeout was fun while it lasted. Time to get back on the grind.
And I want to thank my girl, she showed me every single inch of San Francisco. I took pictures on Crooked Street, saw the Painted Ladies, visited Alcatraz, kicked in on Height Ashbury, frove throught the PResidio, got a massage at a traditional Japanese spa with communal pools, dined at amazing restaurants (we LOVE 1300) and still managed to get a little bit of work done. Now that's a good HBCU education for ya!
Gotta admit, as much as I loved the city, the weather in San Fran is the devil. One day we were chilling in the 70s and the next it was down to the high 40s. Which ironically, coming from New York isn't really the probem. The problem is the crazy wind. Dude, I felt NAKED out there. And this is coming from a woman who has spent the majority of her life in the northeast. Humph, I don't know how those people do it. Oh wait, yes I do. Straight wallrus skin, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment