Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sunshine on a cloudy day...











Err-um, have you seen Jada on the cover of the new issue of Essence? Woah. Homegirl is H-O-T.

Even more fire is the 'Why I ♥ Being A Black Woman' feature.

Like seriously, what a breath of fresh air to see such a positive cover line on an already breathtaking cover! And guess what? The inspiring opener was written by my fabulous & prolific co-author Denene Millner. All I can say is: if there was ever a question, here is your answer.

I know there's a recession and all but take my word for it, it's worth the splurge. Purchase this month's issue of Essence. You will not regret it.

Another fantastic job 'Nene!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww--thanks, sunshine! I had a blast writing it, and yes, Jada is SO fierce... this issue is definitely worth the splurge!
    Heart ya, lil' sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jada looks VERY skinny, but dope as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Jada looks ok, lol. I loved the write up too.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete