Monday, September 28, 2009

the real war zone...



Okay seriously?  This video looks like it was shot in third world country.  Certainly not on the streets of a major city like Chicago.  What in the hell? Where did these kids get the 2x4 planks that they're swinging around like bats from? Good grief.  

My heart goes out to the families of all the kids- the one that lost his life, the ones that got injured in the brawl as well as the ones that are about to go to jail for the rest of their lives behind this tomfoolery.

Let the choir sing...

5 comments:

  1. That's how it was when I grew up in Chicago. We used to try to get in before dark, not to beat the parents, but to beat the gang wars. I can not believe this is still going on today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not continue to watch after the first 3 seconds; my heart is breaking. No words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord—Ha' Mercy. SMH. What the HELL is wrong with these kids? I just don't get it. And it was outside of a community center called Agape, the highest form of unconditional love anyone could have for another... what in the hell kinda madness is it when you can just randomly walk up to someone's child and hit him with a 2 by 4, and then kick him and punch him while he's on the ground... just because?! I can't. I just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three arrested today and charged with murder according to a reporter friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It hurt me to my heart when this first came on the news. I have no words...

    ReplyDelete