Friday, November 13, 2009

three days to go...

I hate rainy Fridays. Something about it just takes the joy out of my countdown to the weekend. Sigh. But I guess we are in the middle of fall, so I shouldn't complain too much. At least there's no snow on the ground.

On an up note, the new Jimmy Choo for H&M shoe and clothing line goes on sale tom morning. Not that my ass is going to be getting up anywhere near early (I've got my girl Tricia's wedding to attend tonight), it's nice to know that the average person (with a foot size between 5 and 9) can now enjoy the fabulosity. Step lively ladies.

And the happiest news of the dreary day, the tickets for the Lady Gage/ Kid Cudi show at Radio City are about to go on sale. Needless to say, I'll be cutting this little entry short to jump on Ticketmaster.com and cop mine.

Consider it an early bday present.... hint, hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment