Wednesday, November 4, 2009

curly cord and all...

Lord haf mercy, I am struggling this morning....

First of all my tummy hurts. And we all know, there's NOTHING worse than waking up with a stomach ache when you have work to do.

But bigger than the bubble guts, why is my BlackBerry suddenly not charging??? WTF? 24 hours ago, the stoopid thing was absolutely fine and now, for no good goddamn reason, it's not connecting with the charger. Straight dead battery...

AAARRRRGGGH, I hate all this fickle ass technology!

Seriously? The mere thought of the hours that I 'm about to waste at the ghetto ass Sprint store on 125th Street when my ass should be trying to earn a living makes my stomach cramp up even more.

Jesus be a robin's egg blue colored rotary phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment