Thursday, November 5, 2009

the madness...

Note to my beloved agent: I know I promised that I would meet that godforsaken deadline you've given me. And I swear, I really, really meant to... But unfortunately, the world is going to hell in a hand basket and it makes it a bit difficult for me to come up with funny, entertaining things to write about. Don't believe me? Check it out:

-A 14 year old teen just admitted killing his 4 year-old neighbor. Apparently, he sodomized, drowned and then stuffed the poor little kid in the dryer to keep folks from thinking he was a child molester. *Dead Fish Eyes*

- a 29 year-old incest survivor who is imprisoned for cutting off and boiling her father's penis, is now taking cooking classes at Rikers. Seriously? I'm not saying 'ole dude didn't get what he deserved BUT I'm just a little unclear who would ever okay this chick being in anyone's kitchen like, ever.

- The number of corpses found at the former US Marine turn serial rapist/ killer's crib in Cleveland is up to ELEVEN. And apparently, they haven't even started breaking down the walls of the home

-Oh and Mayor Mike Bloomberg was re-elected.

So the next time you call and I'm hiding under my bed. Don't ask why.

No comments:

Post a Comment