Thursday, November 5, 2009

check one off the bucket list...

Quick shout to my girl, Nicole for hooking a sista up with a ticket to Game 6 of the World Series last night. There are no words to express what an AMAZING experience it was to watch my favorite team in the entire UNIVERSE win their 27th Championship title in the new stadium. And to think, I didn't even have to perform unspeakable sexual acts live on the Times Square Jumbo-tron for it...

Seriously ma? I owe you my first born.

All I can say is: WHO'S YOUR DADDY?




1 comment:

  1. LOL! I think you can go ahead and keep your first born. I'm just happy we were able to avoid unspeakable sex acts for the tix...Elsa would have killed me!

    I had such an amazing time! Second to "Who's Your Daddy" has got to be "Sit Your Azz Down!"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete