Tuesday, June 24, 2008

you thought young buck sucked...

Ok, this is a horrible, horrible thing to admit but since we're amongst friends I'll just say it. The video of Shaq's freestyle rhyme breaking on lame ass Kobe Bryant is HILARIOUS!!!!

OMG, Shaq looks like a drunken mess (I hope he's drunk and not just a mess), bragging about stuff no one cares about, calling himself BIG Shaq and crying and complaining about getting kicked off the Lakers what, a hundred years ago? But wait on it...the icing on the cake, taunting Kobe like a child on a playground? "Kobe, tell me how my ass taste?" Fifty bucks says that's the new quote of the summer- Take notes Lil' Wayne.

I'm sorry but I must share:

1 comment:

  1. the funniest part about this whole situation was the miami police taking his badge from him for it...

    ReplyDelete