Wednesday, June 11, 2008

two left feet...

My homie Charlise celebrated her 24th birthday last night by inviting a bunch of folks out to learn how to salsa. I'm not going to tell you how ironic it is that both my parents are Panamanian and I don't know how to speak Spanish OR salsa. Needless to say, I was very excited to go.
Unfortunately, the group of us got so caught up talking about nothing, fake salsa dancing with one another and eating slices of the delicious strawberry shortcake bday cake her boyfriend bought, that we missed our lesson. SIGH. So now I'm on the only mission to figure out how to sals dance before the next family BBQ. If you know how and feel like teaching, holler at the kid.


1 comment:

  1. LOL at talking about nothing...I thought that only happened at red cup parties. Have you ever noticed that small groups of three people drinking always talk $**t about one of the people at the party? You'll pick that up now that I said it...

    ReplyDelete