This week, I'm excited to gift one lucky Moments reader with an autographed copy of Raised By The Mistress: My Mother, Her Lover & Me by Jamilah B. Creekmur.
I have to tell you, I've enjoyed reading a lot of great books this year. But this memoir from the perspective of a child who is aware of the fact that her mom was a sidechick BEFORE it become such an acceptable way of life (looks directly at Alicia Keys) is fantastic. Written with New York Times bestselling author, Aliya S. King; Jamilah keeps it all the way real from beginning to end.
Oh and wait on it.... the book even includes chapters written by her mom and Mr. Wayne, the man her mom was intimately involved with for almost 20 years.
Trust me, even if you're not a "reader" you'll still get caught up in the drama of this book.
Here's what you've got to do to win your own autographed copy:
• Leave Me A Comment telling me the kindest thing you've done for someone else in 2010.
• If you're not already, Be/Become a Mitzi Moments Subscriber (you MUST verify your email subscription to qualify).
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES (please leave a separate comment for each)
• TWEET I just entered the @MitziMoments Holiday Page Turner Giveaway for a free copy of Raised By The Mistress. http://tinyurl.com/2w3eu4m
• BECOME a Mitzi Moments Member through Google follower OR subscribe to the Mitzi Moments RSS feed here on the site.
• FOLLOW @mitzimoments on Twitter (send me a Tweet letting me know you've done so).
• BLOG about this giveaway.
• JOIN the official Mitzi Miller Author/ Journalist/ Opinionated Personality Facebook Fan Page HERE (leave a comment on the FB page letting me know you've done so).
THIS CONTEST ENDS AT 9:30A.M. on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2010. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2010. It is only open to residents in the continental U.S.