Thursday, December 16, 2010

the babies don't want this for you...

Okay can I tell you how excited I am that Nick finally confirmed that Mariah is expecting AND more importantly, that the couple are having twins??

Because not for nothing, if fertility drugs and wilding out on chicken wings were the ONLY reason homegirl is waddling around looking like she has a mini-fridge strapped to her once flat tummy, I was going to be so, so sad for her... and the plastic surgeon that has to try and put it all back to together.

*shrug*

I'm jussayin. That snapback ain't same when you're over 40.

But riddle me this Robin, what in the eyesore HELL is Mariah wearing in this picture?

I promise you, that fugly ass, long-sleeve, school marm dress is cut from some raggedy bedazzled, lace covered, Christmas quilt material made in a sweatshop in China. It has too be. And the placement of the droopy satin bow? Right under what have clearly become her ample size EFZ boobs??

No ma'am Miss Mariah. I cannot.

For this, I'd MUCH rather she be back in her something from her rainbow colored collection itsy bitsy bullshit ass stretch dresses . At least that tomfoolery, I'm already mentally accustomed. Cause this craziness right here, is making my nerves bad. Lord...

*reaches for a handful of the little blue and red pills*

PS. I'm EXTRA mad at Nick for standing there, skinning and grinning while his wife looks like bloody road kill. You're wrong for that Mr. Cannon. DEAD ASS WRONG!!

2 comments:

  1. That is exactly what I was just thinking. She is going to have some serious surgery to to get back into her shape.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow with so many cute Mommies in waiting dresses available why does she have to wear these old but very old fashion dress,maybe something is wrong with her skin since all that is left to cover up is her face.

    ReplyDelete