Wednesday, July 7, 2010

puttin myself in the timeout corner...

For the record, I had the bestest time down in New Orleans. I literally ate till I made myself sick- catfish, po'boys, oysters, alligator sausage, friend chicken liver, beignets and hurricanes galore. And then was back at it 20 min later- No judgements please. Saw some really great shows for free- Janet and Mary tore the Superdome DOWN. And that's to say nothing of the plethora of friendly eye candy...

Cough *you already know* Cough

Yeah, it was a pretty fantastic. But it's nice to be back in New York. Even with the 102 degree weather, there's still no place like home.

Howsomever, part of being back at the crib means making the money to keep the A/C on. Le Sigh. So in an effort to catch up on some very overdue work, I'm gonna have to take the rest of the week off from the tomfoolery and focus.

No worries, I promise to be back at it next Monday. Until then...

*cues Empire State of Mind at maximum volume*

1 comment:

  1. Lol, glad to hear you had a good time. I wish I could have gone but my finances barely allow be to drive down the street let alone fly down to NO.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete