Wednesday, July 14, 2010

paging ted & peggy bundy...

I'm convinced celebrity marriage and divorce are the new American Apparel leggings and off-the shoulder t-shirt.

No, seriously. What else could explain the latest tomfoolery that is Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston's engagement announcement? Talking about they took Tripp for a walk and voila, they're back in love. Um, didn't I JUST see Levi clowning the shit out of the entire Palin pack on Kathy Griffin's 'My Life on the D-List' two seconds ago???

DEAD FISH EYES

And let's not even get started with Ochocinco's dating show, The Ultimate Catch. Which for those who missed the hour and a half long premiere it's basically the 2010 Flavor of Love with a better looking buffoon for these nickel and dime hookers to chase. Mmm-hmm, yeah I said it. The man is a wealthy B-U-F-F-O-O-N.

But regardless of what I think about Chad's personality and proclivity for coonery, there is one thing that I will commend the Pro-Bowler for- he keeps it 100.

When it comes to dating, there are two things he's never made any bones about:
1) he not attracted to Black women
2)he's treats all women like expendable objects

Three days later and I'm still laughing my ass off at the memory of the shocked expression on the faces of all the pretty, young, excited Black girls in the original group of 85 contestants as he walked up and whispered ever ever so gently, "Sweetheart, you're cut." You know, like he really cared about their feelings and shit. And then, in the very next breath he green lights this plastic looking white woman who I swear to God/Jehovah/ Allah looks old enough to be his damn mother.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I am so not mad at him. And I don't think Black women should be either. Nope, not at all. Like my mom always reminded me, why share your toys with someone who doesn't like you? Fuck that. You don't want me, I don't want you. No hard feelings, it is what it is. Onward.

Think of it like this: Now, those same pretty girls can take that all that fresh weave (that probably cost all of of their rent money for the next 2 months) to a club and find a fool who'll appreciate their $55 metallic spandex pants.

1 comment: