Wednesday, November 3, 2010

sucking it up...

Uuugh, I'm going for my annual check-up this morning. I guess I should say biannual cause as juvenile as it sounds, I really only go to see a regular physician when I have a cold that just won't go away.

Case in point: this nagging sore throat that's been killing me and my right ear for the last 3 weeks.

Sigh.

But as bad as I feel, don't think anyone in America feels worse than Meg Whitman. $140 million dollars of your own personal funds is a lot of money to blow just to get outted for employing an illegal immigrant as your maid (so cliche), being a heartless corporate bee-yatch and ultimately lose your campaign.

Damn ma.

You just know that her family is looking at her like she has about three heads right now. Oh wells... Good luck with that.

1 comment:

  1. hey lady...long time no talk to! how have you been... i changed phones and lost your number about 2years ago. I need to get some advice...

    ReplyDelete