Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ain't it hunting season yet...

Can someone PUH-lease explain to me why 16 year-old Willow Palin is on Facebook calling people that criticize her sister's atrocious dancing skills "faggots" and "so gay?" Homophobic slurs from someone who has been raised in a home with supposed "strict Christian morals and values?"

Basic Home Training FAIL.

But wait on it... then Bristol, the baby mama with two left feet and lopsided body, co-signs on the crazy with her own 2 cents, "you’re running your mouth just to talk shit.”

Sources talking about they're just baby bears protecting the Mama Grizzly.

BLANK STARE

Honestly? I can't.

I mean, what is it with the Palin crew? Or they purposely creating an image of ignorance and ass-backwards-ness? Or is it that the stupid doesn't fall too far from the tree? Don't either of these girls have something better to do like I don't know... go get knocked up by a guy with a G.E.D or perhaps look at Alaska from their front porch.

Standby for Trigg & Trip to pop and start beating down kids at the daycare in the name of defending their family honor in t-minus 5, 4, 3, 2, ...

2 comments:

  1. I cannot stand them!!!! Somebody please put me out my misery!!! Bristol does not deserve to be in the finals on DWTS and I refuse to watch another episode. Sorry Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be your next post!!! i'd love to hear what you think

    http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/11/17/crack-cocaine-found-in-boston-preschoolers-shoe/

    ReplyDelete