Monday, October 11, 2010

i wanna do-over...



Funny, I was just watching Lupe Fiasco's 'I'm Beamin' video on YouTube & wondering when in the music-business-red-tape-hell his label was going to put out his next album. And then, VOILA! Lupe and Pharrell are featured on Kanye's latest weekly release, 'Don't Stop'.

Now, that's the good news of the day.

The bad news?

Um yeah, I don't like this single. At. All.

Mind you, before anyone jumps down my throat- I've listened to it three times already. So please believe, it's not that I didn't TRY to enjoy. But at the end of the day, I just wasn't impressed. Sure, speeding up the song tempo makes for an interesting change of pace. But, in my humble opinion being different doesn't always make for good listening material.

And this song is a pain-in-the-butt to listen to.

No offense.

1 comment:

  1. i feel the same way. not loving the song. But i really like Im Beamin

    ReplyDelete