To quickly bring you guys up to speed on what's happened since I last checked in:
1) I cut my hair- yes, even shorter.
2) I packed up and moved my entire life to Chicago.
3) I purchased my first flat screen TV. Don't judge me.
4) I closed my very first issue of JET Magazine. It hits newsstands nationwide on June 6th.
5) One of my BFFs gave birth to her first son!
As I'm sure you can imagine, it's been A LOT.
Yet nowhere on that list does it say I've been out gallivanting in Chicago, meeting cute Chicago Bulls basketball players, getting the very much need daily workouts in, shopping for cute shoes or even enjoying the springtime sunshine.
On the bright side, I am still super excited to be here. The work is extremely fulfilling and my co-workers are cool. Not to mention, I've only officially been in the city for two weeks, and my actual apartment for two days. READ: There's still hope for lots of shenanigans (at the very least, some sun).
So don't give up on the blog so fast. I have every intention of posting more regularly. But until I'm settled *looks at the piles of unopened boxes sitting in the middle of middle living room & cringes* it'll probably just be once-a-week recaps on the weekends.
I miss you guys.